What Is Live-In care?
Home is where the heart is and a place of many cherished memories. Live-in care allows people to stay in their own homes and receive all the support that they need to lead a safe and independent lifestyle.
Live-in care encompasses a range of diverse needs, including personal care and complex care. Through taking a person-centred approach, care providers can tailor their live-in care service to each individual’s unique needs and circumstances.
Live-in carers are compassionate, kind and caring healthcare professionals and as well as meeting the physical needs of those in their care, they are able to offer companionship to support the emotional wellbeing of individuals and improve quality of life.
Traditionally, when a person was found to no longer be able to cope at home on their own, a place in a care home setting would be sought. These days, live-in care is the preferred choice for many as it allows people to receive vital nursing, care and support in the comfort of their own home.
About Live-In Care
How We Can Help
At Cavell Healthcare, our live-in care service addresses the needs of the whole person. We can provide support in a number of ways, including:
- Assisting with personal care and hygiene tasks.
- Complex care and nursing support.
- Managing and administering medication.
- Mobility assistance and the use of mobility equipment.
- Domestic duties such as housework and preparing meals.
- Companionship, both in the home and out in the community.
- Reassurance and comfort to you and your loved ones.